Global Response is proud to announce a recent upgrade of our PCI-compliant order- and inventory-management solution, Multichannel Order Management (M.O.M.) by Dydacomp, including it’s new API.
- Powerful APIs to interface with any ecommerce system and import orders as well as handle point-of-purchase or telephone orders, order workflow automation, inventory and customer information
- Fraud protection to identify and carve-out suspicious transactions so you can protect your bottom line by catching fraudulent orders before they ship
- A built-in connection to Amazon Marketplace that meets the company’s 2012 requirements and gives you the ability to reach their 130 million customers
- Customizable invoices and the option to use paperless invoicing
- Enhanced General Ledger exports for accounting systems
Through M.O.M. Version 8′s powerful API, Global Response can now interface with any eCommerce system, including our proprietary OrderNet system, and import orders as well as handle telephone orders, order workflow automation, inventory and customer information, freeing internal resources and expediting accurate order fulfillment. “The API will allow us to interface our Ordernet and/or any other ecommerce web sites with MOM as a back end,” says Michael Shooster, Co-COO of Global Response. “This could also reduce our requirement for licenses as agents could work with pretty much any web site and back end into MOM at the warehouse, or a client’s MOM back-end solution.”
For more on Global Response’s order management system (OMS) and platform integration, call 800-537-8000 and speak with a Specialist.