“The most successful businesses will be customer obsessed.” Says Forrester research.
This week, our content heard from around the web focuses on the strategic thinking needed to both run a successful business while taking care of your customers. Take a read below:
- The most successful businesses will be customer obsessed. Forrester Research’s Sheryl Pattek weaves through the complex relationship businesses have with their customers with the end-goal of simplifying your user experience.
- To outsource or to hire? Deciding which is best for your business. Looking at your business from a strategic perspective, why outsource and what benefits does it bring versus in-sourcing for certain business functions.
- Seven things a business leader must understand about customer service. From touching on the customer experience to the steps to get there, this is a good thought-starter.
- The secret “Bubble” method of customer service training. B.U.B.L. codifies the straight-forward approach to taking care of the customer’s needs and your own.
- A study on the future of social media customer service in the travel industry. It’s an ever-growing space, with needs in business infrastructure to match the customer demand.
Don’t forget. Global Response will be attending the Shop.org Summit in Seattle from Sept. 29 – Oct 1st. Let’s meet!