Research firm Frost & Sullivan once again holds an Exec MindXchange West, this time Oct. 15-18 in Huntington Beach, Calif. Notable this year, Global Response sponsors the event and we are also members of the Customer Engagement Leadership Council.
Lots of ideas on customer service and contact centers will be bandied about. Hence, it’s called the 13th Annual Customer Contact West: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange. So, no surprise, the keynote speakers and sessions all look well worthwhile. But here are a very few to note.
MindXchange West Keynote Speakers
First of all, Monday morning starts with keynote speaker Carolyn Muise, VP, Dell. Muise’s session explores Driving Strategy via Actionable Voice of the Customer. As billed, Muise highlights the use of big data, first to create new leads and then, to develop customers. Hence, Muise centers on tech, info control and process, as well as how to engage workers.
Michael Cooper probes how to Be a Better Leader: Keep People Focused, Productive and Profitable Tuesday morning. So, Cooper tells how adaptive leaders help in a changing world.
Lastly, the next day, Joanna MacLeod, EVP at American Express, gives the keynote. Her session looks at Delivering Great Customer Care on a Global Scale. While it explores the ways tech and human interaction improve customer care, it also tells how they reduce costs.
More Sessions at West Event
Because there are so many other great sessions and speakers, we’ll mention just a few here:
- Mentor the Mentors: Bringing Out the Best in Your Managers. Bruce Pullens, Lane Bryant.
- Bonding with Your Customer: Making Emotional Connections in a Digital Age. Anaal Patel, VP, Sparkcentral.
- Make it Easy: Facilitating Customer Channel Preferences. Kyle Handley, Mind Body, and Chris Bauserman, inContact.
- Omni Channel Self-Serve: Integrating Channels to Deliver a Robust Mobile App. Tommy Minta, Genesys.
- Tech Refresh: Tools to Engage the Millennial Employee.
- Design Your CX Through a Consumer Point-of-View. Dan Fox, Interactions.
We hope you make it to the event this fall. And, we can’t wait to see you there!