People who work in customer service deserve a hearty round of applause this Customer Service Week 2017 – Oct 2 through 6 – as well as every day of the year.
Customer Service Week Honors a Unique Brand of People
Brand Specialists at Global Response are very special people, devoted to providing customers efficient and pleasant assistance and exceptional experiences.
Building Trust with Customer Service Champions
They are Customer Service Champions, which was the theme of last year’s Customer Service Week. And they practice the theme of this year’s event – Building Trust – in every customer interaction as well as in their teams.
Customer Service Week is an international celebration. The U.S. Congress gave the celebration national recognition in 1992. The week lauds the importance of customer service and the people who serve and support customers, says the site, csweek.com. Csweek.com is operated by the Customer Service Group, which has sponsored the official program for the event since 1991.
How to Build Trust
Csweek.com offers these tips for building trust:
- Give Trust. Start a positive cycle of trust by extending trust to others.
- Keep Commitments. Say what you will do, then do it.
- Accept Responsibility. Hold yourself accountable for your words and deeds.
- Solve Problems. Make things right when they go wrong.
- Be Honest. Tell the truth and keep your word.