Academic Customer Support Specialists
Global Response is looking for motivated and enthusiastic Academic Customer Support Specialists to join our dynamic team. You will be working with a leading, fully-accredited provider of high-quality, highly accountable virtual education solutions for students in grades K–12.
Our Client delivers a full range of targeted digital learning solutions to the K-12 education community including online courses, a program for homebound students, a digital learning platform, and more. More than 300 schools, school districts, state departments of education and other educational institutions, serving tens of thousands of students throughout the U.S. and beyond, are already utilizing their learning products and services.
The Academic Customer Support Specialists will work in our Margate contact center, answering general information questions and facilitating the enrollment process for interested students and their families.
- Handle inbound calls professionally, accurately, consistently, and efficiently
- Facilitate the enrollment process by answering general pre-enrollment questions and helping families to enroll
- Identify families who may need additional support through the enrollment process and transfer to an enrollment counselor
- Provide administrative support for the “end of year” school returns process
- Perform triage on inbound calls to the main number and transfer to the appropriate staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional phone manners and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven positive attitude
- Outstanding resourcefulness and creativity in providing timely service to callers
- Demonstrated ability to learn and retain large amounts of detailed information
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage stressful situations in a calm, courteous, and efficient manner
- College degree preferred
- Prior contact center experience preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish A+
Full-Time Shifts: Monday-Friday 9am-9pm
***Background Check required***
- Paid training
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Growth and advancements (management is often promoted from within)
At Global Response Corporation WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Celebrating more than 40 years in business, we provide the finest in customer contact center and fulfillment services. We have the tools, talent and technology essential to providing superior customer service and sales.
We employ hundreds of customer care and sales professionals who provide results – oriented and customized solutions for our national clients such as Metropolitan Museum of Art, MoMA, Crate and Barrel, Lacoste, Tory Burch and many more.
We want to meet you! Apply in-person at 777 S. State Road 7, Margate, FL 33068.
Please use the north-side entrance. For directions by phone, call 954-396-3889.