Now hiring Customer Care Specialists. Over 150 positions now open.
Global Response is seeking outgoing, dependable, and ambitious Customer Service Specialists to join our growing team. Provide customer service for inbound calls, conduct data entry, and handle email response for global retail luxury brands.
- Must pass a spelling/grammar test.
- Must pass a typing test, no less than 30wpm.
- Prior call center customer service/sales experience preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Must be flexible to work weekend/holidays.
- Email/Chat experience.
- Full-Time/Part-Time Morning between 8am- 3am.
- Midday schedules between 8am- 3 am.
- Evening schedules between 8am- 3 am.
Earn extra money for the holidays!
- Competitive weekly pay rates
- Paid training
- Flexible hours
- Full-time / part-time
- Day and evening shifts
Possible permanent positions after holidays
Directions Line: 954-396-3889
The Brand Call Center
For four decades, Global Response has been providing call center services for top brands and providing jobs for the local communities of South Florida and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Come in and let’s talk.
777 S. State Road 7
Margate, FL 33068
Please use the north entrance, at the back of the building
Global Response was profiled in October by NBC Miami in a story about local job opportunities. Correspondent Willard Shepard visited the Global Response headquarters in Margate and filed this report: