Business Development/Social Media Coordinator
Global Response, The eCommerce Contact Call Center, is seeking a motivated Business Development and Social Media Coordinator to support the Business Development team in the identification and strategic relationship building with new partners or potential customers. This person will assist in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers and projects in accounts through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting. Liaise with current clients to maintain existing programs, as well as develop new business activities to bring on new clients, and most-importantly to implement those clients with regard to social media monitoring, management, and analytics. This position will require interaction with prospective clients so good business judgment and skills will be crucial.
- Interface with the client to attain requirements for monitoring social media and business rules
- Use best-practices to recommend paths of execution to the client for approval and implementation
- Oversee BPI’s social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Develop potential selling strategies based on research and general business acumen
- Research where the client’s customers are talking about them on social media, how they are talking about
them, and what words they are using (Boolean Search)
- Create business processes around response, escalation, comments, compliments, and complaints regarding
- Attendance at trade shows, as required
- Choose the best-fit social media monitoring solution based on the client’s budget and needs
- Train and support the team on the programs and ongoing initiatives
- Liaise with the technical team to develop reporting sufficient to bring insight from unstructured social
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 + years Social Media experience
- Excellent business judgment, effective at articulating value propositions to customers.
- Must have at least one year of previous Sales experience (Business Development, Inside Sales)
- Deep understanding of social media technologies, platforms, cultures
- Analytics experience (Omiture, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Reporting, YouTube,
- Personal use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr, Snapchat, Blogs and Review
- A self-starter, the ability to use their own initiative to complete the task on time with high quality
At Global Response Corporation WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Celebrating more than 40 years in business, we provide the finest in customer contact center and fulfillment services. We have the tools, talent and technology essential to providing superior customer service and sales.
We employ hundreds of customer care and sales professionals who provide results – oriented and customized solutions for our national clients such as Metropolitan Museum of Art, MoMA, Crate and Barrel, Lacoste, Tory Burch and many more.
We want to meet you! Apply in-person at 777 S. State Road 7, Margate, FL 33068.
Please use the north-side entrance. For directions by phone, call 954-396-3889.