Customer Service Representatives
As a Customer Service Representative, you are confident, outgoing and self-motivated with a strong work ethic. You are also team-oriented, open minded and willing to learn. You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and can easily establish rapport with customers.
Are you looking for a career?
A company you can call home?
Opportunity for growth?
Global Response is a great place to work!
- Respond to customers with knowledge and empathy via telephone, email and chat.
- Assist the customer in identifying his/her needs, suggesting products and completing purchases.
- Assist customer in a courteous, friendly and professional manner according to approved procedures.
- Correctly apply season codes to each interaction accurately and completely.
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft and web-based applications.
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills.
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance.
- Customer Server or Call Center experience a plus.
- Typing 35 words per minute is preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish or french a plus.
Global Response offers benefits and perks for eligible employees, including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- Bonuses for performance and attendance
- Paid training
- Discounted tickets program
- Family culture
- 10-year employees are celebrated with diamond earrings or luxury watch
- 20-year employees receive an all-expense paid, two-week trip for two anywhere in the world