Cisco Network Engineer
Global Response, The eCommerce Contact Call Center, is seeking a Network Engineer who is a team player and can exceed customer expectations consistently delivering on projects or issues. We are looking for an outgoing, dependable, and ambitious candidate to join our growing team of long-term employees. Candidate will operate in a fast paced 365/24/7 environment providing contact/call center support.
The Following skills are needed for this position:
- 5+ years related experience in infrastructure/network environments and designing, planning, documenting and implementing LANs and WANs using latest technology
- At least 1 years of experience in a Sr. Network Engineering role
- Expertise on IP Technologies and extensive knowledge of WAN technologies
- Expert engineering knowledge of network hardware, specifically Cisco routers and switches, with a strong focus on data center technology such as Cisco Nexus
- Extensive experience and expertise on IP routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP
- Knowledge of Cisco encryption technologies (IPSec, SSL), and hot standby protocols HSRP and VRRP
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP network protocols, including common application protocols
- Experience in high-availability networks in load-balanced, n-tier application environments
- Experience with Cisco wireless technology
- Able to clearly and correctly express complex technical concepts in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment; ability to multi-task, change direction, effectively prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Interest in being part of a team, and ability to work effectively with both local and remote staff, teammates and managers
- Degree (Bachelors of Arts (BA) or Bachelors of Science (BS)
- CCNP certification required
- CCIE certification a plus
- ITIL certification preferred
- Ability to occasionally adjust work schedule to meet business need (standard is 40 hour week, with occasional after hours and weekend requirements)
- Weekly pay
- Disability and other supplemental benefits available
- Childcare reimbursements
- Credit Union
- Paid Sick, Personal, Vacation and Holiday time
- Growth and advancements (management is often promoted from within)
Please forward cover letter and resume including salary history and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Global Response Corporation WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Celebrating more than 40 years in business, we provide the finest in customer contact center and fulfillment services. We have the tools, talent and technology essential to providing superior customer service and sales.
We employ hundreds of customer care and sales professionals who provide results – oriented and customized solutions for our national clients such as Metropolitan Museum of Art, MoMA, Crate and Barrel, Lacoste, Tory Burch and many more.
We want to meet you! Apply in-person at 777 S. State Road 7, Margate, FL 33068.
Please use the north-side entrance. For directions by phone, call 954-396-3889.