Customer Service Supervisor position for our Lane Bryant & Catherines account.
As a Customer Service Supervisor, you must be confident, outgoing and self-motivated with a strong work ethic. You must also be a team-oriented person who is open minded and willing to learn and who has the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment. It is also vital for your role as a Customer Service Supervisor that you are articulate with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to easily establish rapport with the agents as well as customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to coach and train in a positive manner
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think out of a box
- Flexible work schedule.
- Proficient in desktop applications, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Solve escalated customer issues in a courteous, friendly and professional manner using client approved procedures.
- Support the coaching and development of a team of 12-15 agents
- Understanding the specific goals of the program in the areas of performance, productivity, quality and cost
- Work within a team including the operations manager, other supervisors, analysts, trainers and Q/A personnel to improve their performance, productivity, quality and cost at the agent and team level.
- Identify work/project opportunities and implement innovation approaches, which maximize efficiency to maintain high morale
- Ensure individual and team quality scores meet program goals by consistently participating in the call monitoring and reporting process
- Provide coaching and development on a daily basis
- Identify and resolve operational, performance and training issues or concerns
- Maintain positive, consistent and effective communications
- Develop and deploy motivational incentives and programs
- Perform employee evaluations
- Resolve escalated customer calls
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft applications as well as web-based applications
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance
- Call Center Supervisor experience
- Type 45 wpm
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills
- High school diploma or GED; college experience or degree a plus
- Paid training
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Disability and other supplemental benefits available
- Childcare reimbursements
- Paid Sick/Personal, Vacation and Holiday time
- Growth and advancements (management is often promoted from within)
At Global Response Corporation WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Celebrating more than 40 years in business, we provide the finest in customer contact center and fulfillment services. We have the tools, talent and technology essential to providing superior customer service and sales.
We employ hundreds of customer care and sales professionals who provide results- oriented and customized solutions for our national clients such as Metropolitan Museum of Art, MoMA, Crate and Barrel, Lacoste, Tory Burch and many more.
We want to meet you! Apply in-person at 777 S. State Road 7, Margate, FL 33068.
Please use the north-side entrance. For directions by phone, call 954-396-3889.