Global Response, The eCommerce Contact Call Center, is seeking for an experienced Data Analyst to turn data into information and reports for internal as well as external customers. As a part of a dynamic team, you will conduct full lifecycle activities such as create, analyze, design, develop and troubleshoot data and reports from Microsoft SQL servers with Microsoft SSRS reporting tools.
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Create and review reports with performance indicators
- 5+ years of experience working with T-SQL (Expert Level)
- 5+ years of experience overall Reporting (Expert Level)
- 3+ years of experience working with SSRS data and reports (Expert Level)
- Working knowledge of .NET Environment (Advanced)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (College Level)
- Ability to work in a team environment (Social skills)
At Global Response Corporation WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Celebrating more than 40 years in business, we provide the finest in customer contact center and fulfillment services. We have the tools, talent and technology essential to providing superior customer service and sales.
We employ hundreds of customer care and sales professionals who provide results – oriented and customized solutions for our national clients such as Metropolitan Museum of Art, MoMA, Crate and Barrel, Lacoste, Tory Burch and many more.
We want to meet you! Apply in-person at 777 S. State Road 7, Margate, FL 33068.
Please use the north-side entrance. For directions by phone, call 954-396-3889.