Global Response is seeking a
Human Resources Recruiter
to join our growing team.
The Human Resources Recruiter is responsible for the professional and efficient screening
of all applicants that come into our office.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of needs.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist in interviewing and selecting employee’s onsite.
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing new employee hire paperwork.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Greeting and assisting all applicants and visitors to our office with a smile.
- Answering the main phone line and assisting callers.
- Recruiting responsibilities
- Engaging with prospective new hires, through assisting with the On boarding process.
- Handle a variety of clerical duties, scanning, filing and faxing etc…
- Two or more years of recruiting experience required
- Exceptional phone manners and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven positive attitude
- Must be organized and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to learn and retain large amounts of detailed information
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage stressful situations in a calm, courteous, and efficient manner
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, knowledge of Excel A+
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Must maintain professional appearance and conduct
- Must be Reliable
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
Full-Time Shift *Applicants MUST be Flexible with schedule*
- Paid training
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Growth and advancements (management is often promoted from within)
Please forward cover letter and resume including salary history and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Relocation subsidizations are not available for this position
At Global Response Corporation WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Celebrating more than 40 years in business, we provide the finest in customer contact center and fulfillment services. We have the tools, talent and technology essential to providing superior customer service and sales.
We employ hundreds of customer care and sales professionals who provide results- oriented and customized solutions for our national clients such as Metropolitan Museum of Art, MoMA, Crate and Barrel, Lacoste, Tory Burch and many more.
We want to meet you! Apply in-person at 777 S. State Road 7, Margate, FL 33068
Please use the north-side entrance. For directions by phone, call 954-396-3889.