Inbound Customer Service
Global Response is seeking motivated individuals interested in providing excellent customer care for multiple retail brands.
As an Inbound Brand Care Specialist, you must be confident, outgoing and self-motivated with a strong work ethic. You must also be a team-oriented person who is open minded and willing to learn and who has the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment. It is also vital for your role as an Inbound Brand Care Specialist that you are articulate with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to easily establish rapport with customers.
- Respond to customers with knowledge, empathy & a high level of customer care via telephone, email and chat
- Assist the customer in identifying his/her needs, suggesting products that satisfy those needs
- Provide information to customers regarding products, including features and benefits
- Process orders, prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure brand satisfaction
- Solve customer issues in a courteous, friendly and professional manner using client approved procedures
- Use decision-support computer software programs to respond to common customer work/service order inquiries and requests
- Position entails a high amount of customer interaction over the phone. Ensure that customers understand product information, and be able to provide additional information to customers as needed
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests
- Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- High school diploma or GED; college experience or degree a plus
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft applications as well as web-based applications
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Call Center experience a plus
- Type 35 wpm
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills
- Chat/Email experience a plus
At Global Response Corporation WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Celebrating more than 40 years in business, we provide the finest in customer contact center and fulfillment services. We have the tools, talent and technology essential to providing superior customer service and sales. We employ hundreds of customer care and sales professionals who provide results- oriented and customized solutions for our national clients such as Metropolitan Museum of Art, MoMA, Crate and Barrel, Lacoste, Tory Burch and many more.
We want to meet you! Apply in-person at 777 S. State Road 7, Margate, FL 33068.
Please use the north-side entrance. For directions by phone, call 954-396-3889.