Global Response, The eCommerce Contact Call Center, is looking for an outgoing, dependable, and ambitious Network Admin, join our growing team of long-term employees. Selected candidates will be providing entry-level help desk support in a Microsoft Windows networking environment.
Candidates must posses the following:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server – (Minimum of 3-6 months)
- Help Desk Support via phone and hands on
- MCSE a +
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server REQUIRED.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Must be able to lift/handle/carry material or equipment of moderate weight.
- Participate in 24/7 on call rotation as part of the Network Engineering team
- Cisco UCCE a big plus!!!
- Strong positive work ethic
All interested candidates must submit resume/application as well as salary history and requirements.
At Global Response Corporation WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! Celebrating more than 40 years in business, we provide the finest in customer contact center and fulfillment services. We have the tools, talent and technology essential to providing superior customer service and sales.
We employ hundreds of customer care and sales professionals who provide results – oriented and customized solutions for our national clients such as Metropolitan Museum of Art, MoMA, Crate and Barrel, Lacoste, Tory Burch and many more.
We want to meet you! Apply in-person at 777 S. State Road 7, Margate, FL 33068.
Please use the north-side entrance. For directions by phone, call 954-396-3889.