CBS Sports Customer Service Specialist
APPLY IN-PERSON BY FRIDAY
12:00 NOON JULY 21ST, 2017
As a CBS Sports Customer Service Specialist, you must be confident, outgoing and self-motivated with a strong work ethic. You must also be a team-oriented person who is open minded and willing to learn and who has the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment. It is also vital for your role as a CBS Sports Customer Service Specialist that you are articulate with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to easily establish rapport with customers.
Are you looking for a career?
A company you can call home?
Opportunity for growth?
Global Response is a great place to work!
- Assist customer in identifying his/her needs, suggesting products that satisfy those needs
- Provide information to the customers regarding products, including features and benefits
- Solve customer issues in a courteous, friendly and professional manner using client approved procedures
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file
- Ability to type at least 25 wpm
- Must have basic computer skills, (email, web browsing, Microsoft Office or Google Suite, chat client)
- Previous fantasy sports experience (but not required)
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Knowledge of the 4 major sports (required)
Global Response offers benefits and perks for eligible employees, including:
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- Growth Opportunities
- Flexible Schedule
- And many more…