Careers. You’ll feel at home here.
Our employees stay with us because we reward good work, offer exceptional benefits, and make a sincere effort to respond to their needs.
At Global Response, we’re all about opportunity for everyone. We believe in promoting from within. So, while where you start is up to us, where you go is up to you. To get started – and to see where you fit in – take a look at the job opportunities below. Then email your resume to us by clicking on the Submit Resume button, or call 954-969-2433. We look forward to hearing from you.
People stay where they are valued
In an industry where attrition rates are high, it’s hard enough to hold on to employees, let alone integrate them into a family. But we’ve worked hard – and had lots of fun – making Global Response a different kind of company, where good work is rewarded and employees get the personal attention they expect from family.
Most of our employees have been with us for years, often representing more than one generation. At key management levels, we can proudly point to multiple staffers of 20 years with no turnover in the past several years. One key reason for high retention is our sincere effort to respond to the needs of employees, offering more benefits than any comparable, privately owned company in America.
Innovative benefits that support the family
For more than 20 years, Global Response has been offering childcare assistance to full-time team members. This specific benefit has empowered many working mothers, whom we value highly. Many Global Response team members are single parents, and this childcare benefit allows them to continue to stay in the workforce and increase their job skills. Our family members also enjoy these benefits:
- Flexible hours featuring day, night and 3rd shifts, including night shift
- Child-care subsidies
- Health and dental insurance
- Disability & supplemental accident insurance
- Competitive pay
- Credit union
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal time
- 401K Plan
- “Open Door” policies, suggestion boxes, management that cares
- Contests & performance bonuses, including our ongoing Idea-of-the-Month
- Smoke-free, clean healthy environment
And something more…
- In-house cafe serving hot meals
- Creative environment featuring original oil paintings, sculptures, works
of art, and collaborative murals & quilts
- 10th anniversary “family” members receive diamond earrings or the equivalent;
20th anniversary members receive a trip for two anywhere in the world
- With participating clients, deep discounts on much on the merchandise our
- Team spirit days, picnics, holiday celebrations and more
- Breakfast with the Chairman of the Board of Directors on the team member’s