The Best US-Based Call Center Outsourcing Services
What is Call Center Outsourcing?
Call center outsourcing refers to the business strategy of partnering with an external company to manage customer contacts. The outsourced call center may reside internally, externally, or virtually depending on the needs of the parent company. The benefits of outsourcing include delegating the costly and time consuming efforts dedicated to hiring, training, quality assurance, and staffing, while creating the opportunity to focus your time on customer service strategy, insights, and the performance of your business.
Why Should I Outsource my Call Center?
You’ve worked hard to create a reputable brand with a loyal base of customers. You need a partner that will work just as hard. Global Response knows how to immerse ourselves in the culture of the brands we represent. From staffing and training, all the way to fielding the most complex inquiries, Global Response is committed to providing omnichannel experiences that build customer loyalty in every interaction.
You’re looking for an outsourced call center that can deliver the kind of brand experience that your customers expect.
Your brand will be in the best care. Certified Project Management Professionals (PMPs) will lead your integration, while a dedicated high quality management team trains Brand Specialists to be immersed in your culture.
- The Right Fit: A Project Manager will be hand-selected to ensure optimal operations for your Brand.
- Brand Specialists: Your team will be invested in representing your Brand and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Collaborative Training: Implementation and Training will meet with you to learn the ins-and-outs of your business and create custom materials just for your on-boarding.
- Executive Access: Our executive leadership is engaged with your business and aligned to your interests. We are completely invested in your success and are always just a phone call away.
- Vibrant Culture: We foster creativity, innovation and team spirit within Global Response’s upbeat culture.
Our collaborative, four-pronged approach to implementing your business maps out every aspect of integration. Global Response will walk you step-by-step to a successful and on-time launch. Our process is standardized but our solutions are all custom to provide you with the systems and workflow that are best suited to your business needs.
- Strategy & Development: Our experts and stakeholders meet to understand the objectives of your business and create a roadmap to success.
- Processes & Procedures: Each client receives a customized training program that fits their needs and budget.
- Omni-channel Technology: We are prepared to help you leverage our tools or support your existing systems for a seamless customer experience.
- Talent & Training: Your talent profiles and operations procedures are combined with our specialized hiring and training practices.
- Reporting & Analysis: Quality assurance, KPIs, and customer feedback drive actionable insights for your team’s improvement.
Global Response is a buyer/integrator of technology. To manage costs and provide flexibility to our customers, we accept the responsibility to know the industry leaders. If we are unable to identify one up to our standards, we will invest in the creation of a customizable and tailored solution.
- Solid Infrastructure: Our foundation is a Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) application.
- Accountability: The Calabrio Quality Assurance platform offers 100% call recording, QA scoring, forecasting, adherence, and dashboard analytics.
- Flexibility: Global Response manages 100+ relationships with the most innovative technology and platform partners in the industry. We are completely customizable.
- Internal Resources: Our onsite engineers and IT resources will assist your seamless integration and keep you up and running.
- Reporting: We offer detailed, easily-accessible and customized reporting on program data and KPIs.
- Security and Compliance: Our hardened physical site and technical infrastructure is regularly white-hat tested for privacy and redundancy tested for disaster recovery.
Choosing an outsourced call center can be a difficult process. You want a committed, vested partnership that best summed up as “the right fit.”
Fill out our contact form below, orcontact us using the most convenient method:
- Call toll-free at 800-537-8000
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to speaking with you!