Outsourced E-commerce Call Center Services
Your award-winning headquarters for e-commerce customer experience
For Global Response, e-commerce customer care is at our core. Our goal is to build memorable customer experiences and support your brand with experience and insights across industries. Our unique approach is centered on configuring the right team of dedicated Brand Specialists who are passionate about your brand.
Your brand is unique and your customers are special.
Our Brand Specialists focus
on omnichannel and branded e-commerce customer care.
Brand immersion at our e-commerce call center begins at orientation, is formalized in training and reinforced in daily operations throughout the Brand Specialist’s tenure. Methods for immersion include:
- Brand Specialist training at your retail locations, headquarters or field operations to acclimate the team to your culture and processes.
- Rapport building to create a stronger connection between Brand Specialist and client.
- Soft skills and brand-specific training.
- Ongoing training for new initiatives, processes or products.
- Seasonal training to support product releases or enrollment periods.
- Complete knowledgebase for instant access to product and process information
- Branded contact center space, including product display areas that immerse Brand Specialists in the customer experience, empowering them to understand and dedicate themselves to your brand.
We ensure outstanding customer experiences by being first-class communicators — both with your customers and your organization.
Your Global Response brand manager, who strongly identifies with your enterprise, brand and products, communicates directly with you. In fact, the account manager and Brand Specialists think of themselves as working for you with a singular focus on your best interests.
E-commerce customer support requires a philosophy backed by people, processes and systems.
With the right focus on customer care, the contact center is elevated to a profit center, even an experience center.
Our experience integrating your customer relationship management software (CRM), case management or ticketing system provides Brand Specialists with a seamless view of your customers’ history.
Purchase history leads to higher success rates for up-selling and cross-selling, because we understand your customers and can suggest products that are right for them.
Our goal for our e-commerce call center solutions is to be completely aligned with your brand and your customers’ interests.
We customize training and development programs in order to develop passionate ambassadors for your brand.
We understand the importance of identifying and tracking KPIs.
Blended with our breadth of knowledge of customer service best practices and skills, this results in an experience that creates brand loyalty, drives sales and leads to higher customer lifetime value.
The Elements of eCommerce Customer Care
Our in-depth training and detailed quality assurance procedures ensure we understand your needs.
- Recruiting – Our onsite Human Resources department is led by recruiters with over three decades of experience. We focus on selecting candidates with the right experience, skills and personalities for your brand.
- Training – All of our e-commerce call center locations feature fully equipped, on-site classroom training. We provide dedicated trainers in a ‘train-the- trainer’ environment. We support e-learning and course materials development.
- Quality Assurance – Our QA process drives performance from Brand Specialists and reinforces engagement. We deploy a goal-oriented program featuring a positive, constructive feedback method.
- Sales – Transform a cost center into a profit center by building customer relationships.
- Omnichannel Experience – Customer care is provided across channels including phone, email, chat, social media and SMS text.
- Technology – Based on the Cisco UCCE platform, integration provides Brand Specialists with secure access to your systems. Our experts are skilled in developing workflows that empower teams to perform efficiently and deliver an informed, high-touch experience.
- Reporting – We provide real-time reporting on metrics and KPIs SLAs tailored to your needs. Our on-site team of IT professionals have the capability to design a balanced scorecard, incorporating key metrics that help you manage your business.
- KPI Measurement and Business Intelligence – Metrics such as CSAT, NPS and VOC can be measured via post-interaction surveys. The solution is configurable and supports third-party platforms such as StellaService, Bizrate and Medallia.