The fourth tip in this week’s Best Practices blog, 5 Tips for Structuring a Successful Contact Center QBR (Quarterly Business Review), is: Map Your Strategy, which follows. Wednesday’s Tip 3 was: Examine performance with core KPIs, supporting metrics and observations.
4. Map Your Strategy
Strategic plans should be discussed and reviewed.
- Operational. Minor changes can be incorporated into the program operations.
- Strategic. Major changes can be presented to the client for consideration and potential future implementation.
- Technology: Leverage solutions to improve efficiency, service or quality.
- Identify key focus areas such as:
- Culture, customer experience and brand care
- Efficiency improvement opportunities
- Performance levels and action plans
- Quality assurance and special event planning