Contrary to popular belief, it is not only large companies that can benefit from outsourcing their customer care. Many mid-sized or even relatively small companies can experience significant benefits by choosing to partner with a contact center to handle their customer service needs. Having a professional with experience can greatly help in growing your business, regardless of the size of the company.
Understanding that not only large companies have the need for customer care outsourcing, Global Response offers what is called a shared customer support model to accommodate smaller to mid-size businesses looking for extra support. With this model, the Brand Specialists that are assigned to a specific company account also work simultaneously with several other brands, making them able to handle inquiries on an as-needed basis.
Here are some of the most significant ways companies of any size can benefit from customer care outsourcing:
- Cost-Effectiveness – Customer care outsourcing is often less expensive than hiring in-house customer service representatives. This is especially true with a shared customer support model, as clients are charged on a fixed, by-the-minute price, ensuring that companies will only pay for calls that are handled by the call center.
- 24/7 Availability – Companies are no longer confined to standard business hours when it comes to customer service. Outsourcing your customer care means that no matter the time of day a customer has an inquiry, the issue can be addressed immediately. Additionally, less wait time is a huge factor in creating a positive customer service experience.
- Balance of Automation & Human Touch – It’s no surprise that customers want their questions answered as quickly and easily as possible. Global Response understands this and employs a system that offers elements of both automation to save time, and human interaction to personalize the experience.
- Access to the Newest Technology – Businesses of any size gain access to the best technology and systems, all without a commitment or investment. The systems used at Global Response are easily integrated into any business, eliminating the need for complicated systems and learning any new software.
- Increased Effectiveness – Due to the constant monitoring, tracking, and reporting that is available with an outsourced call center, any inconsistencies in the customer service process can be addressed immediately and adjusted accordingly. This ensures that all customer inquiries will be taken care of in the best manner.
It is not only large corporations that experience the benefits of outsourcing their customer care needs. Companies of any size that choose to partner with a customer care center can experience these benefits in a cost-effective way. If your midsize business is receiving more inbound calls and inquiries than your in-house sales team is able to handle, and are unsure how to proceed, it is time to consider partnering with one of the top call center outsourcing companies.
With Global Response, small to midsize companies will all experience the benefits any large corporation does, but at a price point that is in line with their budget. The shared customer support model is the perfect solution for any company that is in need of additional help but are not yet ready to hire additional staff. Our years of expertise and knowledge help our clients to grow their business and enhance their brand experience.