Panel interviews give the contact center another tool to use when recruiting and selecting candidates for Brand Specialist positions. Yesterday’s Step 2 discussed introductions. Step 3, which follows, concentrates on conducting the interview.
Step 3. Conduct the Interview.
- Each interviewer should take turns asking the candidates questions.
- Pose open-ended questions to create group discussions, such as:
- When I say Customer Service, what comes to mind?
- How would your last supervisor describe you in three words?
- Was there a policy at your previous job that you did not agree with? How did you handle that?