Global Response makes magic every day by providing exceptional customer experiences. During Customer Service Week, Oct. 7-11, the Margate contact center will celebrate its Brand Specialists and all those whose work with customers to make these great experiences possible. The Magic of Service is the theme of the week.
“We’re planning events all week to say thank you to all our Brand Specialists, who are dedicated to serving our brands and their customers,” said Global Response CEO Wendy Shooster-Leuchter. “We appreciate the exceptional customer care that you provide.”
Good service is magical
Customer Service Week is internationally celebrated, honoring customer service and the people who support customers every day, according to the Customer Service Group, which sponsors the week each year.
“The theme recognizes that good service is magical. It can turn an unhappy customer into a satisfied long-term customer. It can turn an occasional customer into a repeat customer. And it can turn any customer into your biggest fan and advocate,” according to the csweek.com website.
Brand Specialists at Global Response create memorable experiences for customers – experiences that are low effort and highly rewarding. They may communicate with customers in any number of ways – phone, chat, email, social media – but their goal is the same.
Join the customer service celebration
We hope you’ll celebrate and join in the fun, which will include photo ops and sweet treats throughout the week!
- Monday Sports Day: Wear your favorite jersey and jeans.
- Teamwork Tuesday: Wear Global Response colors (pink, blue, green, purple, orange or red!) and jeans.
- Wacky Wednesday: Show off your wacky side by wearing your most mismatched wardrobe.
- Throwback Thursday: Global Response was founded in 1974. Join us with your best 70s style.
- Global Response T-Shirt Day: Wear your Global Response t-shirt!