Taking care of the customer experience is only increasing in importance for brands.
This week, our content heard from around the web focuses on customer care trends, service analogies, and future developments within the industry. Take a read below:
- Five disruptive retail trends to watch for. Including adjusting to the social/mobile customers’ needs and browsing habits.
- Five ways to build a business intelligence center of excellence. In looking for the right mix of technological capabilities partnered with insightful managers that can put all the data together.
- Customer service is simple, but it is not always easy. We would posit that making customer service simple requires intelligent forethought and execution. But, the heart of this article rings true.
- Seven reasons you need to be using social media as your customer service portal. Chief among them is the shift in consumer shopping habits and the ease of fitting customer care on social within the contact center.
- Invisible customer service: The customer must be reminded of how good you are! Showing how great your service is makes for a better experience than telling your customers how good you are.
Don’t forget. Global Response will be attending the Shop.org Summit in Seattle from Sept. 29 – Oct 1st. Let’s meet!