What is an Inbound Contact Center?
Inbound Services and Solutions
- Customer Care – Customer care is a mindset that Brand Specialists embody in each customer interaction.
- Technical Support – Branded support after the sale is essential to retention.
- Omnichannel Customer Service – Customer care that moves seamlessly across channels.
- Order Management – Brand Specialists create an efficient order management process that minimizes customer effort.
- Interactive Voice Response – User-friendly Interactive Voice Response (IVR) experiences work for your customers.
- Chat Support – Live chat outsourcing applications that enable instant messaging technology for your customers.
- Social Media Support – Social media experts facilitate customer interactions and provide crucial insights about your brand.
- Email Support – Email support is a cost-effective and versatile way to build memorable customer experiences.
- Sales, Cross-Sell, Up-Sell – Inbound customer service effectively cross-sells and up-sells to drive revenue.
The Inbound Process
The process begins with an incoming contact from a customer. Once the call is connected it may be filtered and transferred by a proactive support service. The filter can be a software or even a live Brand Specialist that assesses the customer’s problem and then transfers the call to a designated Brand Specialist. The Brand Specialist will learn the customer’s needs and assess available solutions based off of the brand’s mission.
Successful Brand Specialists possess a blend of experience, product knowledge and communication skills. The goal of each inbound contact is to achieve first contact resolution. Studies show that 67% of customer churn is preventable if the issue is resolved during the first engagement.